Skip to main content

Featured

Demons and Monsters

The moon is light for the night and the sun is for the day. Demons and Monsters lurk both times. It is never enough; human blood I mean, so they take, take, take till there's nothing left but a hollowness that can't be filled with anything but grace. These demons are the literal demons with horns and Monsters with sharp teeth they use to tear their victims asunder. But some demons and monsters are hidden in plain sight, you won't know till they've infiltrated you. And sometimes, even after they do, you still might not know. These demons and monsters are also the humans whom they've possessed to do their bidding here on earth. The 'humans' who pull down rather than build, who hurt rather than heal; it's not their fault mind you. Something else is at work within that we on the outside cannot perceive. But they must push it out. So, who is a demon or a monster?  It is someone who has discerned grace but has refused to embrace it. ©Oracle🌹

I

 Who am I beneath the thick exterior?

Who is Kehinde behind the smiles and jolly grins?

Well, it's simple, I'm just me.

Honestly, it took a while...okay, a long while, to finally discover who I truly am.

But I'm telling you, I have not regretted it ever since!

I'm the girl who sees the weak and who'd like to give a helping hand.

I'm the girl who tones down her overly bubbly nature, just not to seem too 'inappropriate '.

I love animals, I love nature, I love beauty in every shape, size, sound or form.

I am an enigma, a beauty to behold, therefore I love myself.

I love, but sometimes, I also want to be loved, to be cared for.

But I've learnt to love without expecting a dime in return.

That is what true love really is.

I am me, I wouldn't want to trade me for anyone else.

I am Oracle and most importantly,

I AM THE LIGHT.

The light that shines in the darkest recess of your mind, hear my plight.

I am.

So, I think that's all folks.

You can't really know all of me, unless you dig deeper...


...but do you dare?

.

.

.

.

.

©Oracle

•••

Author's note: Hey girl! Here's a little dip into my mind, who I am. It is important to know who you are.

SO, WHO ARE YOU?


P.S—Don't forget to #follow and #subscribe to my blog! Thank you! Muah! Anticipate my next update!❤🌹🌼

Comments

  1. I love this. God bless you sis. ❤️❤️❤️🤗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen and you too. Love you🌹❤🤗

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts