Skip to main content

Featured

Demons and Monsters

The moon is light for the night and the sun is for the day. Demons and Monsters lurk both times. It is never enough; human blood I mean, so they take, take, take till there's nothing left but a hollowness that can't be filled with anything but grace. These demons are the literal demons with horns and Monsters with sharp teeth they use to tear their victims asunder. But some demons and monsters are hidden in plain sight, you won't know till they've infiltrated you. And sometimes, even after they do, you still might not know. These demons and monsters are also the humans whom they've possessed to do their bidding here on earth. The 'humans' who pull down rather than build, who hurt rather than heal; it's not their fault mind you. Something else is at work within that we on the outside cannot perceive. But they must push it out. So, who is a demon or a monster?  It is someone who has discerned grace but has refused to embrace it. ©Oracle🌹

THE MASTER OF HER REALM


A friend asked me how I felt when I write.
Hmm...
Where do I start?

Writing itself is a form of Oracle where I'm the Priestess.
Writing makes me feel free.
It's also a way for me to allow the world around me to know how I feel inside. 
It's a bone I throw to people to draw them into my thoughts, my feelings, me, into the very essence of who I am as an individual.

I have not much power but writing gives me the profound ability to touch lives and make people happy and that in a way makes me feel higher than the Eiffel tower. Why?

Because my writing sets people free.

The realm of writing is also a place where I let loose, where I'm allowed to play with and manipulate words, words that resonates deep in the mind and soul of my readers. 

Writing helps me unleash my intellectual prowess but more importantly, it makes me create a world where I can draw people in to see the things I do.

Sometimes I feel small, but writing makes me feel strong, it gives me a voice that resonates clearly into the heart of my readers.

I repeat, writing itself is a form of Oracle, therefore with your pen, you can either create Angels that save or demons that torments souls.

So use this power you've been given wisely.

Someone once told me I'm nothing.
I had no essence to exist,
I was equal to zero...

But writing gave me that power I always sought for.
The power in me sprung out. I knew I was special.

I knew I had an untold ability, to breath life into words.
I turned nouns into verbs and made use of literary devices.
I became the ruler of words.

Now I have the ability to dictate feelings, speak with emotions and understand mysteries yet untold.

I'm a creator, a master in my field,
As I let the pen create.

I had created my world, a universe, I may call it.
A beauty to behold, I welcome you to my world....as big as it seems a mere mind understands it not.

I speak of this again,
Feel the electricity as it burns underneath my skin.
My words can kill and create, 
Combine and destroy.
Make happy and invite hopelessness.

I sit on my throne,
For the creator is come.
.
.
.

Collaboration by Idowu Kehinde and Praise Kennet❤🤗
Author's note: Hey guys, don't forget to check out my other posts and subscribe.

Comments

  1. Wow! I learnt that my words are powerful! I am like God because His words bring life.
    Nice sis. 🌹

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts