Skip to main content

Featured

Demons and Monsters

The moon is light for the night and the sun is for the day. Demons and Monsters lurk both times. It is never enough; human blood I mean, so they take, take, take till there's nothing left but a hollowness that can't be filled with anything but grace. These demons are the literal demons with horns and Monsters with sharp teeth they use to tear their victims asunder. But some demons and monsters are hidden in plain sight, you won't know till they've infiltrated you. And sometimes, even after they do, you still might not know. These demons and monsters are also the humans whom they've possessed to do their bidding here on earth. The 'humans' who pull down rather than build, who hurt rather than heal; it's not their fault mind you. Something else is at work within that we on the outside cannot perceive. But they must push it out. So, who is a demon or a monster?  It is someone who has discerned grace but has refused to embrace it. ©Oracle🌹

IN DARKNESS


In these days of time, 
I had turned and accepted darkness as my companion.
With a sticky feigned smile on these lips, I'll believe this will last forever.

All I had craved for is an ocean of such happiness.
Is that also fairytales??

But is this all it'll ever be? 
The darkness is comforting but lonely,
Will silence be my only friend forever?
I need space?
I need to breathe.
But I can't do that here.

Not in this darkness

I need to breathe, but it's getting harder.

I need air, I'm suffocating like there's CO in my lungs.

Is anybody out there, I just want to breathe. . . and live.

Would it be crazy if I said I loved the darkness?

Yes, yes I would be.

But am I really?

If only you knew what went down in the darkest recess of my mind...

But wait,

A ray of hope, it sits just at the tip of the horizon.

I see it, I feel it.

Maybe if I wait a while longer, just maybe, the darkness will disperse and,

I'll be able to breathe again.

But that darkness has become my prison, I was wrong in embracing it.

But it's so hard to break free.

But I must.

It's now or never...

It’s no picnic here,
The darkness is wild and feral,
Like a beast on the hunt,
The apex of predators.
But I fear not,
For what has darkness got to do,
With children of light?
.
.
.
.

A collaboration by: Praise Kennet,  Idowu Kehinde, Idowu Taiwo, Victor Mairo and Monijesu


Authors note: 

Indeed, what has darkness got to do with the children of light?

These are my friends🤗, my family, and I love them to bits. 

•••
It's your favorite Author, Oracle, I'm sure you loved this piece. Please subscribe to enjoy more! 
Thank you!❤😘🌹

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts